Good Morning. Here are some beer, football and even some music links to get you through your Sunday. Enjoy
- There is a vocal and mentally ill minority of the Georgia fan base that think Aaron Murray should be on the bench. The blog Lucid Idiocy calls them and the AJC troll out for their, well their idiocy. (h/t The Senator)
- Steve Spurrier is still bitching about Georgia’s schedule last year.
- Hey Texas A&M has already produced a bad rap video. Talk about SEC Speed!
- Arkansas AD Jeff Long’s handwritten notes on his personal investigation of Bobby Petrino are simply fascinating.
- An ad agency is mad at New Belgium for the ad campaign touting their new lager “Shift,” which is very tasty by the way.
- One of my all time favorites, Levon Helm died this week. I have been on a “The Band” bender ever since here are some gems:
The making of Cripple Creek. Simply Fascinating
Levon Helm’s mini movie “only Halfway Home” to promote his wonderful album Dirt Farmer